- TONY88 is committed to Responsible Gambling. We promote gambling as an enjoyable leisure activity and we believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly. However, we know that for some people gambling can stop being a harmless leisure activity and become a problem.
- To assist you we offer a range of advice and account options to help you manage your gambling. These give you control of both the time and money you spend gambling.
- Our customer service staff receive dedicated training on dealing with problem gambling issues and are available to listen and to support you in keeping control. If you would like to talk to someone here about problem gambling please Contact Us.
- There are also a number of independent problem gambling support services who offer a range of contact methods together with free and confidential advice.
- If you are concerned about your gambling you can check Recognise a Problem to complete our problem gambling self-assessment, this will help you consider whether you may have a problem.
Stay In Control
- We believe that gambling should always be an enjoyable leisure activity. Remembering these simple tips can help make sure your gambling doesn’t become a problem.
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money.
- Bet sensibly and never chase your losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose. Use Deposit Limits to manage the amount of money you spend.
- Monitor the amount of time you spend playing. Set up Reality Checks to remind you how long you have been logged into your account.
- Balance gambling with other activities. If gambling is your only form of entertainment think about whether you are still having fun.
- Take regular breaks from gambling. Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective.
- Don’t gamble when under the influence of alcohol or when you’re upset or depressed.
- Think about how much money you spend gambling. You can track your activity in your Online Account History.
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then Contact our customer service team or a problem gambling support service.
Limit Your Account
Deposit LimitsWe encourage you to set a deposit limit to manage the amount of money that you can deposit into your account. Limits can be set for a 24 hour, 7 day or 30 day period and cannot be overridden.You can decrease your deposit limits at any time and this will be applied immediately.Before increasing your deposit limits carefully consider if you can afford to do so. Never decide to increase your limit because you have lost money and think that you will win it back by gambling more. If you wish to increase a limit you will need to wait 24 hours before we action your request and then return to our site to confirm that you still want to increase it.You can set, amend and confirm your deposit limits in the Responsible Gambling Controls section of Members by choosing Deposit Limits.
Reality ChecksTo help you manage the amount of time you spend playing at TONY88, you can set up a Reality Check alert on your account. Once set, a pop-up alert will be displayed as a reminder that you have been logged into your account for the specified period of time (excludes Poker game play).If you wish to receive the alerts more often any changes will be applied straight away, but if you wish to receive the alerts less often you will need to wait 24 hours before this is applied.You can set or amend your Reality Check in the Responsible Gambling Controls section of Members by choosing Reality Checks.
Online Account HistoryTo enable you to keep track of your activity, you can access a history of your transactions, deposits and withdrawals in our Members area and your balance is always visible in the top right corner of the page when logged in to TONY88.You can access your online account history by going to Services then selecting History when logged into your account.
Recognise a Problem
- Whilst the vast majority of our customers enjoy gambling in a safe and responsible manner, for a small number of people gambling can have a harmful impact.
Answering the self-assessment below will help you consider whether you have a problem:
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
- The more you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a gambling problem. If you have answered ‘yes’ we recommend that you speak to someone about your answers, Contact our customer service team or a problem gambling support service.